Donated by Tony Adey, Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland
Newfoundland and Labrador is one of Canada’s top adventure tourism destinations. The island’s 500,000 population nearly doubles in the summer months as visitors flock to the island for hiking, tourism, festivals and outdoor adventure. This is your chance to explore the beauty of Western Newfoundland’s splendid scenery, national parks, cuisine and culture!
This raffle prize is a once in a lifetime opportunity and is valued at approximately $2000 (CAD) and includes:
1. Complimentary three night chalet rental at Grenfell Campus, Memorial University (4 bedroom, 1.5 bath)
2. Ground transportation to/from Deer Lake Regional Airport
3. Personalized day tour of Gros Morne National Park – A UNESCO Site operated by Parks Canada*
4. Visit the Bonne Bay Marine Research Centre*
5. Traditional Newfoundland and Labrador “fish n’ chips” dinner
6. Day hike at majestic Bottle Cove, picnic on Bottle Cove “head” and visit Copper Mine Brook Falls
7. Gorgeous 2.5 hour boat cruise through the Bay of Islands with traditional music and cuisine*
*Admission tickets/noted meals for four people included. Regional ground transport to all activities is included. This prize is non-transferable and requires a minimum 60 day advance booking notice. Package expires on August 15, 2019.
Contact Tony Adey for more details firstname.lastname@example.org